Is beef or chicken broth o.k for dog?
Topic Stats: 13372 views, 5 replies and 4 subscribers.
May 10th, 2007 13:10
My dog is a very picky eater. We give her Iams dry dog food. We have been putting about a half cup of beef or chicken broth on top of food and mix it around to make it alittle moist and give it some added flavor. She seems to love it. Does anyone else do this and is it completely safe for dogs? Thanks Greg- Louisville, ky.
May 10th, 2007 17:11
May 10th, 2007 17:23
i brought my cat to the vet the other day. he was diagnosed with urinary tract disease. the vet said in order to induce water consumption, it is ok to give my cat bullion (i have no idea how to spell it). those cubes that make broth. so you should be ok to give your dog broth.... i wouldnt suggest over doing it, though.
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Brining a new dog into a household with a cat
- Housebreaking Reversal
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter