Is beef or chicken broth o.k for dog?
Topic Stats: 10024 views, 5 replies and 4 subscribers.
May 10th, 2007 13:10
My dog is a very picky eater. We give her Iams dry dog food. We have been putting about a half cup of beef or chicken broth on top of food and mix it around to make it alittle moist and give it some added flavor. She seems to love it. Does anyone else do this and is it completely safe for dogs? Thanks Greg- Louisville, ky.
May 10th, 2007 17:11
May 10th, 2007 17:23
i brought my cat to the vet the other day. he was diagnosed with urinary tract disease. the vet said in order to induce water consumption, it is ok to give my cat bullion (i have no idea how to spell it). those cubes that make broth. so you should be ok to give your dog broth.... i wouldnt suggest over doing it, though.
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- How Serious is Intervertebral Disk Disease for Dogs?
- Dog Safety Tips for Families
- Pet Supplements and Vitamins
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter