Tree sap on nose.
Topic Stats: 273 views, 1 replies and 2 subscribers.
May 31st, 2012 00:12
My small 12 lb dog recently got some tree sap across her nose. I didn't notice it until it dried on. It is not obstructing her breathing at all. Should I just leave it there until it comes off naturally? I am afraid if I try to peel it off, I will hurt her nose, and maybe remove some skin, it is so well dried on.
May 31st, 2012 13:17
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- How Serious is Intervertebral Disk Disease for Dogs?
- Dog Safety Tips for Families
- Pet Supplements and Vitamins
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter