Really scared for my dog, dont know what to do
Topic Stats: 592 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
Feb 13th, 2012 19:04
my 4 year old male chow chow was lying outside when i went to bring him in, he could not walk so i picked him up and brought him inside, wrapped him in a blanket (until he freed himself from it) and tried to give him water but he would not drink (or could not) his eyes may be dialated though i cant be sure but they do seem to be oddly alert and open he still cant walk but he seems to be getting more active and trying to get up, its 12:00 A.M. and i dont know what is wrong with him or what i can do for him now, please if anyone knows what may be causeing this or what i can do reply to this as soon as possible, thank you
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Maltese chewing everthing
- Puppy won't stop biting
- Kennel Cough – What Is It and Should I Vaccinate?
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter