health problem for 11 yr old beagle
Topic Stats: 614 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
Feb 4th, 2012 09:21
my 11 yr old female beagle has recently recovered from a bladder infection. last night she started ahving a hard time urinating. I have also noticed tht her urine looks almost like a mucus. This afternoon she has also started to vomit a very yellow liquid. Could the infection have come back or could she possibly have something else?
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter