health problem for 11 yr old beagle
Topic Stats: 404 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
Feb 4th, 2012 09:21
my 11 yr old female beagle has recently recovered from a bladder infection. last night she started ahving a hard time urinating. I have also noticed tht her urine looks almost like a mucus. This afternoon she has also started to vomit a very yellow liquid. Could the infection have come back or could she possibly have something else?
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog has Started Killing Kittens
- Dog bites our other dog unexpectedly
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter