health problem for 11 yr old beagle
Topic Stats: 269 views, 1 replies and 2 subscribers.
Feb 4th, 2012 09:21
my 11 yr old female beagle has recently recovered from a bladder infection. last night she started ahving a hard time urinating. I have also noticed tht her urine looks almost like a mucus. This afternoon she has also started to vomit a very yellow liquid. Could the infection have come back or could she possibly have something else?
Feb 4th, 2012 10:59
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- How Serious is Intervertebral Disk Disease for Dogs?
- Dog Safety Tips for Families
- Pet Supplements and Vitamins
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter