Inverted Eyelash Surgery
Topic Stats: 1415 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
Oct 2nd, 2009 22:38
Our dog just had surgery for inverted eyelashes on 9/22/09 and had his sutchers taken out today (10/2/09). About 1/8" underneath the eyelid, there is a gash on both eyelids. I called the vet and they said it's normal, but I am still worried. It looks like the cut that the sutchers were holding together is wide open. Is this normal??
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog has Started Killing Kittens
- Dog bites our other dog unexpectedly
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter