Limping Mini Dachshund
Topic Stats: 1404 views, 3 replies and 2 subscribers.
Feb 10th, 2009 11:53
My Female Mini Dachshund recently started limping in her left hind leg. This went on for a few days with her sometimes limping and sometimes not and then totally stopped for a few days. Today, she started limping again. It seems a little more severe with her sometimes not putting any weight on it at all but sometimes putting a little weight on it. She is 2yr 2mo old and is going through her womanly cycle, my wife and I adopted her about a month ago from a breeder after she had her litter. What are your thoughts about her limping?
Feb 10th, 2009 13:20
Feb 10th, 2009 15:23
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog bites our other dog unexpectedly
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Brining a new dog into a household with a cat
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter