Limping Mini Dachshund
Topic Stats: 2032 views, 3 replies and 2 subscribers.
Feb 10th, 2009 11:53
My Female Mini Dachshund recently started limping in her left hind leg. This went on for a few days with her sometimes limping and sometimes not and then totally stopped for a few days. Today, she started limping again. It seems a little more severe with her sometimes not putting any weight on it at all but sometimes putting a little weight on it. She is 2yr 2mo old and is going through her womanly cycle, my wife and I adopted her about a month ago from a breeder after she had her litter. What are your thoughts about her limping?
Feb 10th, 2009 13:20
Feb 10th, 2009 15:23
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter