Topic Stats: 609 views, 2 replies and 2 subscribers.
Jan 25th, 2009 21:44
Jan 26th, 2009 03:54
My vet told me to start giving my pups a quarter of a vitamin E capsule, but my pups are small if your dog is over 100 pounds I'd give him the whole capsule. (mix in food) Also my vet told me to try using human hair conditioner on them and it work...although I use organic products...I know somebody that uses Pantene Pro V shampoo and conditioner on her two dogs and they have perfect skin and perfect fur...hope this helps
Jan 26th, 2009 14:48
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- How Serious is Intervertebral Disk Disease for Dogs?
- Dog Safety Tips for Families
- Pet Supplements and Vitamins
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter