Weight of my dog
Topic Stats: 413 views, 2 replies and 1 subscribers.
Jan 17th, 2009 21:59
Jan 20th, 2009 14:34
Given those 2 breeds I would guess about 10 pounds, but it really depends on the build of your dog. Don't worry so much about what the scale says. Instead, make sure that your dog has enough meat on her so that you can't feel her hips and spine when you pet her, but you should be able to feel the ribs with just the gentlest of pressure.
Jan 21st, 2009 01:08
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- How Serious is Intervertebral Disk Disease for Dogs?
- Dog Safety Tips for Families
- Pet Supplements and Vitamins
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter