is it a sezior
Topic Stats: 826 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
Jan 9th, 2010 20:55
my 6 year old choco lab that i use for hunting will all of a sudden start walkin funny, like he has lost his balance and his eyes will start rolling around and he will sometimes fall to the ground,sometimes he is responsive and sometimes not. these attacks r starting to become more frequent. sometimes he snaps right out of it and other times he just sleeps the rest of the day. today it happened and i fed him some popcorn and he snapped right out. what could this be?
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- How Serious is Intervertebral Disk Disease for Dogs?
- Dog Safety Tips for Families
- Pet Supplements and Vitamins
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter