How can I get my dog to drink more water?
Topic Stats: 20009 views, 17 replies and 5 subscribers.
Jan 13th, 2009 22:09
My vet suggested cranberry supplements for my border terrier. It did help as she was getting urinary tract infections on a regular basis and also had crystals in her urine. You can get cranberry supplements made especially for dogs. Try local health food stores on on the internet. I live in the Clearwater area and Natural Pet Food Store and Munchies sell the supplement if you live near them.
Click on any picture to see full size:
Jan 16th, 2009 09:57
Jan 16th, 2009 09:58
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Brining a new dog into a household with a cat
- Housebreaking Reversal
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter