How can I get my dog to drink more water?
Topic Stats: 24500 views, 17 replies and 5 subscribers.
Jan 13th, 2009 22:09
My vet suggested cranberry supplements for my border terrier. It did help as she was getting urinary tract infections on a regular basis and also had crystals in her urine. You can get cranberry supplements made especially for dogs. Try local health food stores on on the internet. I live in the Clearwater area and Natural Pet Food Store and Munchies sell the supplement if you live near them.
Click on any picture to see full size:
Jan 16th, 2009 09:57
Jan 16th, 2009 09:58
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter