Topic Stats: 3881 views, 2 replies and 1 subscribers.
April 20th, 2007 03:18
April 20th, 2007 03:40
April 20th, 2007 15:57
I don't give my dogs any bones now except for maybe a Big hambone....never anything smaller....I had to learn the hard way about it. One time I had given my dog Snoopy a pork chop bone and when he bit down on it he got it stuck in his back teeth...you can imagine my horror when I looked and saw him not able to close his mouth!....my husband reached in and got it out thankfully....so never ever have I made that mistake again...Suebee
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Maltese chewing everthing
- Puppy won't stop biting
- Kennel Cough – What Is It and Should I Vaccinate?
- Boil around older dogs eye
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter