breeding st. bernards
Topic Stats: 3261 views, 8 replies and 5 subscribers.
Jan 21st, 2007 00:12
Jan 21st, 2007 02:55
Jan 21st, 2007 05:18
1st. The right question to ask is, "Why are you asking the question and don't assume the person is planning to breed. 2nd: Is a dog currently pregnant and you need help. 3rd: Then come to the, If you don't know don't go breeding, and realize that we don't need contributions of unwanted puppies. The only other reason I would say to breed and it is just my opinon is if you want the dogs to grow up to be rescue dogs, or a helper in some fashion, and not to be kept. I just find it a bit much to jump down someone's throat without knowing where the person is coming from and "Assuming does a lot more damage than good. Sorry, it's just my opinion. And yes, I do agree, this person is not ready to breed and won't be until he/she does a great deal more research on breeding St. Bernards or other dogs for that matter.
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog has Started Killing Kittens
- Dog bites our other dog unexpectedly
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter