Topic Stats: 4795 views, 9 replies and 4 subscribers.
Dec 21st, 2006 04:04
Dec 21st, 2006 04:37
They routinely need C-sections & you should have about $3,000 stashed away for all care for her & the kids. She should not be bred until after two years of age as the health testing cant be done until then. If you meant size - the bigger the better for saftey. You really need to have her spayed & leave the breeding to the professionals who know what they are doing. It will also help prevent several cancers & pyometra
Dec 31st, 2006 06:56
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Maltese chewing everthing
- Puppy won't stop biting
- Kennel Cough – What Is It and Should I Vaccinate?
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter