Topic Stats: 4542 views, 9 replies and 4 subscribers.
Dec 21st, 2006 04:04
Dec 21st, 2006 04:37
They routinely need C-sections & you should have about $3,000 stashed away for all care for her & the kids. She should not be bred until after two years of age as the health testing cant be done until then. If you meant size - the bigger the better for saftey. You really need to have her spayed & leave the breeding to the professionals who know what they are doing. It will also help prevent several cancers & pyometra
Dec 31st, 2006 06:56
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Brining a new dog into a household with a cat
- Housebreaking Reversal
- Dog Anxiety and Fear
- Irritated scrotum in German Shepard
- Calming my dog while grooming?
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter