problems with breeding my female german shephard
Topic Stats: 623 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
Jan 10th, 2011 14:35
i have a 4 year old female german shephard and a 1 1/2 year old male german shephard but i also have a 3 year old female inuit my female german shephard has come into season and she will not let the male german shephard mount her but she wonts the female inuit to mount her what can i do stop this and get the two german shephard to breed.
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- How Serious is Intervertebral Disk Disease for Dogs?
- Dog Safety Tips for Families
- Pet Supplements and Vitamins
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter