Topic Stats: 442 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
July 28th, 2010 17:31
My black lab is in her estrus stage I believe, and yesterday my male and female were stuck together and today when I got home the male had gotten into the females pen. This is her first time in heat, so I was wondering if she would for sure be pregnant. I have never dealt with anything like this before. I have read that you have to wait around 21 days to ask a vet, but I was just curious if there could be a chance she would NOT be pregnant. What do you think?
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- How Serious is Intervertebral Disk Disease for Dogs?
- Dog Safety Tips for Families
- Pet Supplements and Vitamins
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter