Two of my dogs are licking up their urine
Topic Stats: 1489 views, 8 replies and 3 subscribers.
Sept 11th, 2007 01:40
Sept 11th, 2007 13:47
Sept 11th, 2007 13:48
This is sometimes a result of dogs beeing confined as a young pup, if they have only just started though then thats probably not the case. I have also heard that it can happen in unspayed females when their hormones change. It isnt harmful for them to drink their own urine as long as there is also clean water available to them. Have you changed anything in their diet or routine recently?
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Maltese chewing everthing
- Puppy won't stop biting
- Kennel Cough – What Is It and Should I Vaccinate?
- Boil around older dogs eye
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter