Two of my dogs are licking up their urine
Topic Stats: 1342 views, 8 replies and 3 subscribers.
Sept 11th, 2007 01:40
Sept 11th, 2007 13:47
Sept 11th, 2007 13:48
This is sometimes a result of dogs beeing confined as a young pup, if they have only just started though then thats probably not the case. I have also heard that it can happen in unspayed females when their hormones change. It isnt harmful for them to drink their own urine as long as there is also clean water available to them. Have you changed anything in their diet or routine recently?
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Brining a new dog into a household with a cat
- Housebreaking Reversal
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter