Why does my dog eat used sanitary pads?
Topic Stats: 8407 views, 4 replies and 3 subscribers.
June 24th, 2007 01:53
Can anybody tell me why my dog will not only lick...but actially consume a used sanitary pad anytime he has access to one? I have moved the trash can out of reach and he has jumped on the counter to get them. This is ssssssooooo gross. What causes this? Grossed out in Virginia
Click on any picture to see full size:
June 24th, 2007 15:53
June 24th, 2007 18:17
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Maltese chewing everthing
- Puppy won't stop biting
- Kennel Cough – What Is It and Should I Vaccinate?
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter