Why does my dog eat used sanitary pads?
Topic Stats: 5698 views, 4 replies and 3 subscribers.
June 24th, 2007 01:53
Can anybody tell me why my dog will not only lick...but actially consume a used sanitary pad anytime he has access to one? I have moved the trash can out of reach and he has jumped on the counter to get them. This is ssssssooooo gross. What causes this? Grossed out in Virginia
Click on any picture to see full size:
June 24th, 2007 15:53
June 24th, 2007 18:17
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Dog has Started Killing Kittens
- Dog bites our other dog unexpectedly
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter