Why does my dog eat used sanitary pads?
Topic Stats: 4815 views, 4 replies and 3 subscribers.
June 24th, 2007 01:53
Can anybody tell me why my dog will not only lick...but actially consume a used sanitary pad anytime he has access to one? I have moved the trash can out of reach and he has jumped on the counter to get them. This is ssssssooooo gross. What causes this? Grossed out in Virginia
Click on any picture to see full size:
June 24th, 2007 15:53
June 24th, 2007 18:17
Latest Dog Features & Highlights
- Brining a new dog into a household with a cat
- Housebreaking Reversal
- Dog Anxiety and Fear
- Irritated scrotum in German Shepard
- Calming my dog while grooming?
- I just realized my puppy had fleas, what should I do?
- What Breed is my Dog?
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter