Topic Stats: 2482 views, 4 replies and 2 subscribers.
July 5th, 2007 17:30
I recently pulled out 4 baby lovebirds(peachfaced) from my Aviary and 3 were yellow and One was green. But One of the yellow ones is SO light in color and is NOT growing red plumage on her face like her siblings. Her eyes are Red and Im thinking shes considered an Albino. Does anyone know anything about this mutation? I red online that Peach faced dont come out albino. Or at least a True albino. But is this considered albino for a Peachface? And if so are they more expensive? Thanks guys!
July 7th, 2007 13:27
July 8th, 2007 02:35
Latest Bird Features & Highlights
- ASPCA Offers Reward For Missing Birds
- Why Is My Parakeet's Foot Turning Purple?
- Study Finds Some Pets Really Can Dance
- Are Maple Branches Safe For Pet Birds?
- Pet Store Offers $2000 Reward For Parrot's Return
- Houston Zoo Welcomes Rare New Arrival
- FAQ: Keeping Zebra Finches Happy & Healthy
- Visit The Bird Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter
Most Recent Bird Discussions