Pregnant Budgie going insane
Topic Stats: 3043 views, 22 replies and 2 subscribers.
Feb 19th, 2007 21:55
Ahh (rip out hair).Don't worry the birds mental state is fine. It's me that;s going insane. I went to the vet and found out my budgie had an egg in her around January 23. It is now Febuary 19. No egg at all. Not even one. She's still acting all right though and eating and talking occasionally (female birds don't talk much). So I don't know I'm scared for her but she's acting perfect. My mom is in no hurry to take her to the vet because she says constantly going and performing surgery on a tiny creature doesn't seem like a great idea. Is there anythign else to do?
Feb 20th, 2007 02:37
Feb 20th, 2007 06:01
Latest Bird Features & Highlights
- ASPCA Offers Reward For Missing Birds
- Why Is My Parakeet's Foot Turning Purple?
- Study Finds Some Pets Really Can Dance
- Are Maple Branches Safe For Pet Birds?
- Pet Store Offers $2000 Reward For Parrot's Return
- Houston Zoo Welcomes Rare New Arrival
- FAQ: Keeping Zebra Finches Happy & Healthy
- Visit The Bird Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter