Castor Oil harmful?
Topic Stats: 3857 views, 33 replies and 4 subscribers.
Jan 28th, 2007 02:03
birds dont act any differnt when they have an egg but they do act differnt when they are eggbound and you would deffintly no when they are. im just wondering before the birds would have mated im pretty sure that they would have chosen a spot to lay there eggs but now that you have a box it may be differnt. were is the box? is it attached to your cage? if so put the hen bird in there and then put the suspected father in there and see if they are left together in a cage wiht the box they might go in and inspect it further you never no it is worth a try.
Jan 28th, 2007 02:25
It's been in the cage for days. One bird likes to sleep on it because he can't find any other use for it. My female right now went up to it and tried eating the perch outside of it. But her boyfriend that talking to her tail was a good idea so she turned around so she could be fed. That's basicily and that's happenend with them being interested in the box so far.
Jan 28th, 2007 11:03
Latest Bird Features & Highlights
- ASPCA Offers Reward For Missing Birds
- Why Is My Parakeet's Foot Turning Purple?
- Study Finds Some Pets Really Can Dance
- Are Maple Branches Safe For Pet Birds?
- Pet Store Offers $2000 Reward For Parrot's Return
- Houston Zoo Welcomes Rare New Arrival
- FAQ: Keeping Zebra Finches Happy & Healthy
- Visit The Bird Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter