Topic Stats: 440 views, 0 replies and 1 subscribers.
July 17th, 2012 09:05
I have 2 House Sparrows that I raised. My male, Little Bit is 6 years old and Bambi is 3 years old. On July 1st this year they hatched one egg. The baby is out of the nest and doing well. They are working on another nest now. My question is will the parent birds fight with the baby as it gets older or can they live in the same cage together in harmony. Their cage is 30in x 30in x 18in. Our plans next year when we move is to build an outside home for them all. I can't seem to find anyone that can or will answer my question. Can you?
Latest Bird Features & Highlights
- ASPCA Offers Reward For Missing Birds
- Why Is My Parakeet's Foot Turning Purple?
- Study Finds Some Pets Really Can Dance
- Are Maple Branches Safe For Pet Birds?
- Pet Store Offers $2000 Reward For Parrot's Return
- Houston Zoo Welcomes Rare New Arrival
- FAQ: Keeping Zebra Finches Happy & Healthy
- Visit The Bird Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter