relocating a parrot
Topic Stats: 585 views, 1 replies and 2 subscribers.
April 22nd, 2010 16:48
my mom passed away a couple months ago and she had a parrot the bird only liked her. there was only her and my dad that lived there and know that my mom passed the bird alone till 6:30pm when my dads at work. the bird seems to be ok but we were wondering if we should bring the bird to my house where i have parrot and a cockatiel or will it be fine where its at please help tra
July 9th, 2010 18:04
Latest Bird Features & Highlights
- ASPCA Offers Reward For Missing Birds
- Why Is My Parakeet's Foot Turning Purple?
- Study Finds Some Pets Really Can Dance
- Are Maple Branches Safe For Pet Birds?
- Pet Store Offers $2000 Reward For Parrot's Return
- Houston Zoo Welcomes Rare New Arrival
- FAQ: Keeping Zebra Finches Happy & Healthy
- Visit The Bird Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter